Rabu, 16 Juli 2014

Official Media Launch The Fashion Festival

Hey, Fashion People!








I'm beyond happy to attend the official media launch of The Fashion Festival 2014. It' was pretty tea-time with fashion peoples. Ms. Mandy as the marketing communications manager welcoming me and my friends to super cute kind of place LOL. So, here is my review of the media launch this morning. Enjoy guys!<3








The Beautiful Ms. Mandy <3









Review of last year's event






With Mr. Henry from Blue Glue Swimwear









The Boys



My outfit of the day 


















The team today <3



What's so funny, Kak Coll?



Gimme more Muffins? 



A for Ayu <3



With the gorgeous models <3<3










XOXO
ayudamayanthi

3 komentar:

  1. oh noooo, I want the cans >< hahaha. so vintage. And you look pretty with the floral skirt. I just came home from Bali last week. Kapan dimulainya Fashion Fest in Bali?

    BalasHapus
  2. You look so beautiful! Love your smile ^^
    The cans are so cute XD me want it too.


    visit My Little Cream Button • | instagram •

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi