Sabtu, 01 Agustus 2015

Flowers and trees

It's holiday season


Hello bloggerland!
How's your week? Mine was too good! I finally got some week(s) of  'real &proper'  holiday after almost 3 years become a college student. LOL
As a first stop, I was going to a place named Kebun Raya Bedugul, that located on Tabanan-Bali. It was a fun trip with my two fave ladies.










Pardon my super messy hair :(

No, I don't wanna kill myself. LOL

Just tied the boots under one of the biggest tree here



My squad <3


In the glass house





Top - MMW the label // Tosca Daisy Shawl // Blue jelly bag // Unbranded jeans // Floral boots - bigygorjes


My best-girl-friend since three years ago



I hope you guys have a great weekend!
XX
ayu

2 komentar:

  1. Love your blue scarf! Looks super cute!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yap! I do really love my daisy scarf too. Thanks for visiting mine, V!

      Hapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi