Kamis, 20 Agustus 2015

Merah Putih

A lovely day at Prana Spa


Have you ever read about The Prana Spa Bali?  This venue was choose to be the third off site event of the Fashion Festival Bali 2015. I'm too much in love with their architecture, I can't describe it with words because the artfulness simply beyond words could explain. My Kind of place.
Anyway, for the update of The Fashion Festival Bali 2015 please visit their website here, it's updated every days, surely you'll read good feeds.


My Fave Spot



In this third off site event, The Fashion festival focus on the collective show from the designer that participating on the 2015 Fashion Festival, such us Danjyo Hiyoji, ISIS, Dimas, Heads of State Millinery, Queenmark, and Pleatation.


 











It was a wrap!

Beside the relaxing spa, Prana also offer so much delicious dish. You guys definitely have to go there.



On the mood to wearing Red and White since it still on the August 17th Celebration, aka Indonesia's Independence Day.













Hat, Top, and Pants by My Online shops // My Mama's Clutch // Shoes - Lolo and Brigida





Do you guys notice that my latest(s) post have better shoots pictures? Here's Angga from Bhargawaphoto that taken my amazing photos.


xoxo
Ayu

2 komentar:

  1. very chic outfit

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    BalasHapus
  2. Lovely place and clothes!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi