Selasa, 04 Agustus 2015

The official media launch TFF Bali 2015

The bare shoulder




YAY! 
The event is finally here again! One of my fave time of the year!!
The Fashion Festival Bali 2015 will be on 15th-22nd August 2015. 
This event, which is the third times will be making new much more exciting programs than the years before. 
The show will be starting on 15th August with a variety of off-site events and the runway shows will be starting on August 20th at The Trans Resort Bali till August 22nd 2015. 


Here's some photos from the official media launch of The Fashion Festival Bali 2015. I'm sooo and very lucky to come as the media partner of this cool event. The media launch was taken location on The 18th Rooftop Bar @ The Trans Resort Bali, the hospitality was amazingly beautiful. This year probably the best media launch hospitality, I mean I was on the media launch too for past two years before but this year was just waaaay too good, I will be glad to get them all of my thumbs up. LOL. 
You guys should visit the Trans Resort Bali if you come here (Not endorsement, I'm just happy kid after got their hospitality)


It was taken around 4 pm, the sun still high


I'm a happy kid that lost in the food(s). LOL

The models on ISIS, IKAT ID, and DANJYOHIYOJI

by ISIS Jakarta


I'm sorry for the blurry photo


The models and me (you absolutly know which one I'm)

Me and Mr. Alexander Jovanovic, the GM of The Tans Resort Bali


Me and Kak Cok Is, one of the Models

This years' Fashion Festival Bali will be joining by designers from Indonesia, Australia, Singapore, and India. Here's the list of the designers that will be on the runway at The Trans Resort Bali :
Fem
Danjyo Hiyoji
Dimas
Ikat Indonesia
Betty Tran
Alice McCall
Pleatation
Heads of State Mililinery
Xi Zhu
Dragonfly
Queenmark 


Beside the runway show, the designers will be get their showroom to make the runway collections available for purchase and open to Public. I'm too excited and definitely can't wait for the show.


The Fashion Festival also did the media lauch at Jakarta.



Mr. Nicholas Meimares, the founder of The Fashion Festival and the designers


Mr. Nicholas Meimaris, interviewed by the reporter

The crowd on the Jakarta's Media Launch


Mr. Nicholas' speech on Bali's Media Lauch

Freixenet - the gold sponsor on this event (No. of course I'm not drink that. LOL)

Where the sun goes down










My very own design one shoulder lace top // Unbranded skirt // Mama's clucth & pearl accessories // Zalora Shoes








xoxo
Ayu

6 komentar:

  1. The photos re simply amazing <3 love it!

    http://simonaroxanahuidiu.blogspot.ro

    BalasHapus
  2. Great pics, Looks like a fun event!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Ohh, looks like you had a great time there +_+

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    http://reinventyourself.guide/

    BalasHapus
  4. Hi Ayu, you're so beautiful with that dress ♥ I wish there will be a fashion festival too here in Kalimantan T_T

    visit My Little Cream Button ♥

    BalasHapus
  5. Wonderful dress!
    Nice photos :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi