Kamis, 10 September 2015

Her lifetime fave color

Reunited with a friend 




I's a super tasty kue cubit :3

Last week, I met an old friend from high school. Her name is Vista, we both not meet each other for almost two years because of she's continuing her college in Malang. We decide to meet up on a place named Popstick, the food are delicious and the place is lovely.



























Stripes top - Unbranded // Slit Up skirt - Bigygorjes // Blue Clucth - Unbranded // Shoes - Nevada


xoxo

3 komentar:

  1. yay, meeting up with a friend is lovely!

    kue cubit is so popular right now! kue cubit everywhere~

    see my feeds about food on my blog ^^
    Sambil Jajan
    Fresh Cappucinno ♥

    BalasHapus
  2. looks like you had a great reunion

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    BalasHapus
  3. Thanks for your comment!
    Now followed you and hope you do me back!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi