Minggu, 20 September 2015

Review : Aneka Lovina Villa and Spa

The best of September




September been my fave month of the year since I'm in college. Yap! Because it's HOLIDAAAAAY!<3 
I'm too excited in every holiday ever, since being a med student are really exhausting for me. So, my parent take me to a lovely short getaway to Singaraja. We spent three days and two nights, doing city strolling, visiting my dad's friends, watch my lil brother's basketball match, and of course enjoying our super comfortable place-to-stay: Aneka Lovina Villa &Spa.




My Wake up caller


My forever fave spot <3






I'm super duper in love with this place-Aneka Lovina Villas & Spa. As a super satisfied visitor, I'm feeling so honnored to write about this place. I was arrive on the evening, the sun kissed my room's balcony, too pretty. The service of the hotel is great. My fave time during stay on the hotel is on the breakfast time. LOL. For me, the foods that serve in breakfast are the image of a hotel. If the breakfast is good then the other foods from their kitchen are good. And Aneka Lovina Villa and Spa IS. The foods are too tasty and satisfying. The employees are very helpful and friendly, especially on the banquet breakfast, I'am so well treated. Big breakfast for two days. YAY! 
As my friend(s) call me a beach-girl, and I am. My fave spot on this place is the pool, and the pool is by the sea. Yes, Aneka have a private beach-area. My Sunset for two days are the best in september. I'm so swimming like a fish like every time. LOL. Beside the hotel-standard facility, Aneka also provide a spa treatment for the guess. 
For you guys that have a plan to go to Singaraja-Bali this place so recommended to be a place-to-stay for your leisure time.


My Baby Dolphin


My Fave companion



  


   
What's vacation without any selfies? :p 





XOXO

8 komentar:

  1. beautiful places!!
    Bali has so much beautiful places ^^
    good luck in college ! :)

    Fresh Cappuccino

    BalasHapus
  2. Ayuuu foto-fotonya oke bangetttt...
    tempatnya keren yaaa:)

    Keep in touch from Borneo, Indonesia:)
    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    BalasHapus
  3. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    BalasHapus
  4. oyaayy! looks like you're having tons of fun!

    x
    sartob

    BalasHapus
  5. so beautiful! btw if you are a beach girl, you should revisit and dive there!

    BalasHapus
  6. super cute!!!

    XX
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  7. everything about this post is beautiful!

    love Diras,
    fashion beauty blogger
    ayuadiras.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  8. Have you ever wondered how much does a Hermes handbags cost?Louis Vuitton Handbag doesn’t produce only Birkin and Kelly. I came across these days on a beautiful, simple, yet elegant bag from Fake Mulberry .And guess what! An original one is around $9400, a lot of money if you ask me, but I found the same Rolex Watches (a replica obviously)only $306.90. This is almost a bargain! No, not almost. It is a bargain given that the replica Rolex Air Kingis so close to the original that you can hardly make the difference.






    The original one may be made of bull skin, but the Fake Mulberry is made of sheepskin and deerskin which makes it softer to the touch and more resistant to wear. In all the other aspects, the Hermes handbags has all the features as the original designer one.Chanel handbags has a gorgeous silver palladium hardware and lock, key and padlock. Now where have you seen a padlock? If your answer is Louis Vuitton Handbag then you are right. Rolex Air King doesn’t deny its nature and uses its most pregnant features to most of its watches. That doesn’t mean that only Rolex Watches with padlock.

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi