Kamis, 03 September 2015

What to wear: on a festival

Sanur Village Festival 2015


Talking about festival what's on your mind at first?
For me it's a short-jeans.
I was always in love with any kind of American festival. Food festival, music festival, and even more fashion festival. Their summer vibes outfits are really cool, maybe I could go to their kind of festival  sometimes in the future.
Short. CHECK!

Tartan. CHECK!


Cool tees. CHECK!


Boho Bag. CHECK!

Good shades. CHECK!


What's a festival without your clique?


Here I go, the kind of festival on my place. BALI
The name is Sanur Village Festival, because it held in Sanur Village. If you ever come to Bali, you must be so familiar with the name of this place. Amazing village surrounded by Beaches. The festival is kind of culture and lifestyle mixed together. There available music show, traditional and modern dance performance, and my fave of all is the FOODs stand! Lol. It's like every tasty food all around Bali are so here for THREE Days. Awh. FOODs...









What I wear that day



































Black top - GorjesFashion // Necklace - Forever 21 // Short - Unbranded // Leather belt - My Bro's // Floral Boots - BigyGorjes


Look up at the lamps. The're so gorgeous!<3


A photo that I posted to my Instagram acc, lets following each other here!



XOXO

2 komentar:

  1. Short is a must wear item for summer festival! Love your top anw<3

    http://aratsalatsa.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. i love what u wore. the outfit is very cool n urban ,
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/G+..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi