Jumat, 16 Oktober 2015

Bali Fashion Tendence 2016

Amazing three-days of fashion nights





It's fashion week season again in BALI!
Bali Fashion Tendence is an event that held by Associations of Indonesian Fashion Designers and Entrepreneurs Bali. TS Suites and Leisure Seminyak-Bali was chosen to be the place to held this amazing-three of fashion-able nights in Bali. The event was so amazing and looks like well-done organized. I'm so lucky to get chances to watch 2 of 3 days of their event.











Black Feather headpiece // Black Jumpsuit // Shoes - Zallora // Mom's Bag







































Rattan Hat // Maroon Polkadots Dress // A set of maroon ethnic accs // Brown clucth // Maroon Shoes - Kickers



XOXO

2 komentar:

  1. Amazing outfits and dresses!
    I like the red dress with the white dots. :)
    xx, Anna Lea
    http://growingcircles.blogspot.de/

    BalasHapus
  2. Great show!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi