Senin, 16 November 2015

The Prana Spa Bali's Treat

It's been the best 2 hours of my year!


Aloha!






My warm welcome tea!<3


Hello my fellow bloggerland!
I'll make a review about my spa experience at The Prana Spa Bali. 
 Prana Spa is one of the Sponsor of The Fashion Festival 2015, they offer an exclusive complimentary to try one of their treatment for the media partner *Drums Roll*, including me. Honestly, I'm feeling so lucky because of I was take the chance to try their offer, because of some of my media friends didn't take it, seriously they're all regret it after I told them how heavenly the treat was. 
I was choose to get their Mystique of Bali treatment wich is contain  Succumb to the traditional techniques of a Balinese oil massage followed by my skin being polished by the herbal, aromatic spices of the lulur body scrub. Next a cooling yogurt splash all over my skin. Then I Soak in a floral-relaxing  in a Rose petal and Frangipani flower bath with a refreshing beverage (My fave part). The treatment was taking 120 minutes or 2 hours, and trust me that was one of my best 2 hours of my oh-so-tiring year.









Okay, I'm Off to my treatment! No More Camerea, girl!





Anyway, beside the super great treatment I'm so in love with Prana's architecture. Every each corner are so lovely and beautiful with the combination of Indian and Middle Eastern influence. I can't stop taking pictures. LOL. Just FYI,  If you interest to do any mid-eastern photoshoot in Bali I guarantee you Prana's corner own all you need. 
Ah, I'm so in love....





xoxo
ayudamayanthi

7 komentar:

  1. tempted to visit <3
    thanks for sharing..

    Regards,
    Aa

    BalasHapus
  2. Such a beautiful place ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    BalasHapus
  3. What a lovely place!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  4. whoa such an amazing place! thanks for sharing ;)

    x
    sartob

    BalasHapus
  5. This look so pretty place :)

    Thank you for your comment on my blog >w<
    Do you want to follow each other?
    My blog: https://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    BalasHapus

  6. Always wondering if this place worth a visit, thanks for sharing.
    xx
    Tamara
    http://autumntamara.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi