Rabu, 17 Agustus 2016

Feeling so Blue: Rinjani Lodge and Senggigi Beach


THE FEAST STILL GOING
 Captured by the lens on a speed of light-driving. LOL


Here is the next post about my day-two LOMBOK-holiday­čÖő­čĆ╗



Starting it with weirdo selfie. LOL




What's so funny guys?



We're decide to go to Rinjani Lodge, a resort near Rinjani mountain that have a super breath-taking view. For you all that have a plan to go to Lombok, this place I gonna give 9/10 of place to visit there. The journey worth the destination, I swear you.



One of the best swimming pool I've ever saw with my eyes. Now I shared it with you with my lens.




What's so serious to ordered, miss Ayu?


A lot of selfie, of course.




My current fave things on the vacation.



Finally, I could share my proper look with proper clothes with you guys. LOL.
This is gonna be the best outfit that I wore during my vacation to Lombok. I manage to wore my fave colors all from top to bottom. YA, you all know my fave color from now on.



Flower Crown by my LDR BFF Blogger Gaby // Cut Out floral dress by My Fave Local Boutique // Clucth a Birthday Gift by my BFF PRAMITA // SUMMER BROWN sandal by Bigygorjes 














Abang is eating spring rolls, peacefully <3


 THE CREDITS to all of THE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS during my vacation is to this boy, heading to instagram @gunggde to see his other beautiful feeds

I can swiming here forever


What's holiday without swimming?


And much mooore selfies to go.....





And of COURSE! Local FOOD <3

Pardon my blinking selfie, please :p




XOXO
@ayudamayanthi

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi