Jumat, 19 Agustus 2016

Get lost mission: Gili life crush

Until We Meet Again, Holidays!


Finally we reached our day 3 and 4 of our HOLY-days. Since we're going to another island (again) we're take some more fun and some less pictures. So, here we go again about the journey I've taken.


Car Wefie for life.



Some cute spot at Gili Trawangan:












I can't help. This store just way too cute <3 




Sun-Kissed me everyday







Cute dandelion, that they gifted to me. LOL








































And this is the final product of my tanned skin :)











It's always hard to say good bye of everything, but anyway lets say see you again till our next HOLY-days. 



XOXO

2 komentar:

  1. Seems like a wonderful adventure, yu ;)

    http://www.heelsandbeyond.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. Loved the red hat!

    Have a great start of the week :)
    beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi