Jumat, 18 November 2016

CitilinkXBaliBlogger Gathering

Unxecpected day!



The Instagram Influencers talking about how to gain and maintain our followers











Black top - nevada // orange shawl - from HK // Batik skirt - from yogya // orange handbag - charles&keith // orange heels - ZALORA


Kak Vina just dressed my shawl the way she wants. LOL


Me and Kak Bia

As Always, with the BLOGGERS <3

If only i bring swimwear....


Pardon my hair, ok?


Well-captured by Kak Bia <3

Kak Hera, Kak Vina, Kak Bia, and Me

What's more beautiful than watching sunset after winning an airplane free tickets?

Kak Bia's hijab color is to-die-for <3


Ayu's Happy Face after Winning Free Trip From Citilink

1 komentar:

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi