Selasa, 15 November 2016

Johnny Andrean Group at Level 21 Denpasar

 The



 Last Week my blogger friends and I was invited to the grand opening of the J.A group that located at Level 21, a new hangout space that located at the heart of Denpasar.  The J.A. Group  including Johnny Andrean Salon, Breadtalk, J.Co, and Roppan are the brands that already well-known in Indonesia. I mean who’s doesn’t love J.coffe? Or J.co Donuts? Or That legendary Breadtalk floss? Or those cute T-pan? And of course for the girls the famous Johnny Andrean Salon’s treatments? They’ve been providing our lifestyle for more than one decades. That was a one fine day to hangout with my fellow bloggers, we’re eating till bloating, and got hand massage from Johnny Andrean Salon. How could life be better? LOL


J.co
What do you guys remember when first time hear about J.co? Coffee? Donuts? Or Sandwich? Or Frozen Yogurt? Me personally going to remember their super soft and delicious greentea donut. BOOOMB! Their coffee also taste so good, so do their hot or even ice chocolate, everything that I bassically love. I also a big fans of their Frozen yogurt, I’ve eat those not too sweet and not too sour fro-yo since-like-years. I love J.co not just because the quality of their dish, it’s about their space too. For me J.co always keep the ambiance of their branch the same way, like come to this branch and think like “ah I know this song, soo J.co”, same cozyness, same good-service, and of course same Wifi Quality. LOL. As one of most popular hangout space for the youngster J.co celebrating their opening at Level 21 mall’s  by a promo buy 2 beverages for only IDR 49K. Yes it’s hot or cold. 



Ropppan group
As the youngest member of the Johnny Andrean Group , Roppan have been creating a super delicious dish of french theme with japanese taste. Any product from roppan using fresh ingredients each day, they mostly using hand process to make the topping of T-pan. I was so so obbsesed with their toast, ANY of their toast especially their Green-tea +  honey + fruits toast. The bomb. For now, they have so many others menu including T-pan, Toast, coffee, or even Bento. You won’t regret to try any of their menu. To celebrating their opening ini Level 21 mall’s Denpasar, Roppan make a giveaway that worth to IDR 500K by just posting a photo on instagram and tagging @RoppanINdonesia. Hurry join the competition!



Breadtalk
I’ve always like to go to Breadtalk. Why? Of course by their all-good-quality pastry and bakery. For me personally all of their breads are to die for, too good. The breads that I always like always bought from breadtalk are double impact and fire floss. I remember the first imppresion I made with Double Impact, it was love at first bite and love forever-like-forever. Fire floss is everybody’s sweetheart, I mean who doesnt love fire floss? Nobody. That two breads just my fave, but the others are all good too. Their cake also the best, I remember that most of the time birthday cake around my life is Breadtalk’s blackforest cake or their cheseecake. The best! Breadtalk Level 21 also offering free 1 floss by purchasing 5 Soft Breads, and their soon to open offer is any sliced cake for only IDR 15K. Go go don’t missed them all!



Johnny Andrean Salon
The oldest member of the J.A. Group is Johnny Andrean Salon. The Level 21’s is the #123 branch in indonesia and #6 at Bali. Celebrating their opening at Level 21, the Salon offering 20% off treatments using sheseido product. The other promotion are Blow+Cut for woman only for IDR 75K. Sound good right? 










So, congratulation to the J.A. Group for the opening at Level 21 Mall!<3

XOXO

1 komentar:

  1. sounds like a great event.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi