Sabtu, 03 Desember 2016

Hipmi bali market fest 2016

Happy Saturday Night, dear everyone!




So, lastnight I invited by HIPMI BALI to an event called HIPMI Bali Market Fest 2016. It was such a great event, an exibiton of the designer on HIPMI BALI at Beachwalk. The rain a bit crazy lastnight and I got stuck on traffic like 2 hours that caused I'm coming Late. Anyway, HIPMI collaborated with Martha Tilaar Group to give us cupon that allowed the bloggers to got freebies from them, sounds good right? I will posted later what I got from them on the next post. See you, guys!
Here some photos that I taken during the event.








Me and The Girls

I Cant actually believe I could curl my body that way. lol







Black Fedora hat - Berskha // Black top - local boutique // Black Skirt - local boutique // Black handbag - PALOMINO // Black Heels - Zalora



XOXO

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi