Jumat, 16 Desember 2016

Victoria secret's fashion show 2016



 It's the time of the year again!






Beside all the seasons' fashion week, the Victoria Secret's fashion show is one of the most-watching fashion show all over the year. Who can resist the angels? They are everbody-like-everybody's sweet dreams. The class of 2016 Victoria Secret's fashion show taking Paris this time. I can't imagine, angels in Paris.....
How could be more perfect?



That every girl's dream robe tho.


All the 40 angels


My forever queen angel on her sweet 16 runway





Yes, Queen!













Kendal and her very first wing





Gigi with her wing too 



The Hadid Sisters


My fave all along the 2016 show



My new angel crush, Ming Xi


This year's fanasy bra are too 'ordinary'


ANGELS




IT'S A WRAP!



xo
@ayudamayanthi

3 komentar:

  1. Saya juga ngga pernah ketinggalan nonton acara ini. Cuma kenapa ya Kendal kok ngga kelihatan wah? Padahal selain di sini dia keren banget.

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi