Sabtu, 21 Januari 2017

Saloon Review: Rin Beauty Lounge's Eyelash Extension

The most natural eyelash extension you will ever found


Welcome back my fellow blogger!
It’s Saturday again and it’s mean time to read my post. LOL
Last month A Beauty Studio Named Rin Beauty studio conctact me and asked me if I want to try their lashes extension, and I said of course I would like to. But, Baaam! My night shift got crazy, I am at the hospital like 24hours a day and still going strong on weekend. You know I lost my..... eyes. Hm, I mean my eyebags are insane, the dark side under my eyes even crazier.
Before the treatment I was searching about what is Eyelash extension, what the wins I will get if I do that and what the lose I supposed to accept. Considering my life now that make me on some point can't handle myself, I choose to  trying Rin’s eyelash extension product and you will see how pretty their lashes on my tired-black panda eyes.




First of all I wanna intrduce Rin Beauty Salon, this beauty lab was established in 2012 and experienced professionally in Gel Nail Art, Eyelash extension, and cosmetic tattoo make up Salon that based in Bali. They have three beautiful studio that located at Kerobokan, Renon, and the one that I try at Level 21 Mall Denpasar

As I said before, this time I will revewing about Rin’s eyelash extension product. Rin’s lashes all using Japanese product from the lashes to the glue and also admistered by a team of highly trained technicians. They used the best glue and soft eyelash extension that feel like silk. The therapist will carefully do your eyelash extension with individual lashes without damaging your own lashes. Before the treatment started, I got some serious talk with the therapist about what style I should choose based on my facial shape and lashes type.

STYLES that you can coose when you decide to get your lashes extension are:

Natural C ~ Naturally curved to give a natural look to eyes 9mm ~ 11mm 

Natural J ~ Naturally curly lashes 9mm ~11mm 

Gorgeous ~ Long and curly lashes to make eyes look bigger 9mm ~ 13mm 

Camel ~ Long and curved lashes uses a mix of natural C & J 9mm ~ 11mm

Price Range:
Alergy-Sensitive = IDR 435 K (Full eyelash extension one by one, it will stay about 2-4 weeks)
Deluxe = IDR 525 K (With special glue, super high quality, it will stay about 3-6 weeks)
Trial 100pieces = IDR 265 K (Will stay 1-2 weeks)







I Choose to get the style of Gorgeous on my eyelashes, because why not? Getting my eyes looks gorgeous everydays even after sleepless night shift? 
Oh my dear long and curly lashes....



Mbak Ayu While creating my lashes Extension

Along the treatment you will be sit on a super-duper comfortable chair that make you sleepy and finally sleep. Seriously what's better than nice chair while you waiting to get any prettier? LOL
Before the treatment the therapist will tape your lids and make it won't blink while they do your eyelash extension. The tape won't hurt anything, trust me. My brows even stay in shape after the treatment. It normally took 2 hours to get your lashes good to go, but it need some more minutes for me because of I was using falshies before the treatment so the glue on my falshies like stuck and make the therapist harder to do my eyelash extension. So, DO NOT WEAR EYE MAKE UP before you get eyelash extension.

Few suggestion from Rin's team after I got my eyelash Extension:


1. The Less eye make up the better eye make up (when you use eyeliner and mascara, it would damage your eyelash extension while you clean it up)
2. Wash your face more with tissue cleansing than oil based or rubbing-with-water kind of cleanser (water could also damaged the glue)
3. Brush your eyelash extension everydays to get the stay in shape and natural look

The Final Result of my lash extension

Because, I wake up Like this.


Mirror selfie won't hurt anybody, right?


Me and Rin's Team, Mbak Ayu That creating my lashes extension and the The Tattoo Artist

I literally wake up like this


Final Though:

So today, its officially a week I am going with Rin’s Lashes. Just like what they write on the website the lashes will strongly last-like-forever on the real lashes. I wash my face twice a day with cleanser and sometimes with tissue based on how 'yikes' my day at hospital was. You can see the lashes still on and going even stronger. NO further questions readers, go to Rin and get your own Lashes Extension. With the eyes like this I possibly wake up late, Just kidding. I have to know my patients' condition even before they wake up. LOL





Please forgive my eyebags.....


 


In those photos above I only used my daily make up to hospital (or sometimes less than that), Am I good to go? What do you think?




Find Rin's Beauty Studio on:



xoxo

49 komentar:

  1. Cakep lho ini yu. Ah, ternyata kamu anak medis yah. Kalo gini mah mata cetar terus yah meskipun shift malem di ER. ☺️ Semangat kalau kena shift malem yak ๐Ÿ˜

    www.liamelqha.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Makasi lo kak lia, hihi malu ah bacanya :p

      Hapus
  2. Bagus ih. enak ya jadi beneran bisa bilang i woke up like this tapi masih febeles ahahah

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yakan viiin, I literally wake up like this *kibas rambut* wkwkkwkwk

      Hapus
  3. They look GREAT! So natural and fluttery.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. They do! So gorgeous as their name :))

      Hapus
  4. Great job, amazing result!!!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    BalasHapus
  5. Kak, kumpul yuk kak. Lama gak ketemu adek kangen kakak.

    www.vinasaysbeauty.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Sama kak kangen banget juga huhuhu :((((

      Hapus
  6. mantaaaplahh bulmat baruuu :3

    BalasHapus
  7. cantikaaaa beaituikaaa dendonglitaaa yukk ;3

    BalasHapus
  8. Hey, you asked about following each other - i am following you and i am waiting for your follow!
    https://zozolekk.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  9. I've never tried lash extensions. Looks interesting. Let me know if you want to follow each other.

    www.fancyfashioncastle.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. You should try it, so great for the girl that get ready on the go like me. lol

      Hapus
  10. Hi Ayu thanks for following, I'm following back.

    Have a great day!

    Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog dear. xoxo

      Hapus
  11. Your lashes look amazing and I'm so glad you had a good experience when getting them :) I have often thought about trying eyelash extensions but I have always worried about damaging my own lashes. It sounds like you went to a great salon to get them done though and the results look fab x

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. True! I was so confuse too before took the treatment, but now I'm kinda happy with the result, its getting natural by the time anyway. lol

      Hapus
  12. Wow, pasien2 bisa cepet sembuh liat matamu yuu cling2 ;) bagus bgt hasilnya

    http://www.heelsandbeyond.com/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Ce bitha bisa aja ah, malu bacanya :p

      Hapus
  13. wow it looks amazing! Wunderful Review
    Do you want to follow each other on GFC? If yes, tell me on my blog and I will follow you back.
    Best wishes, Moni from Glam & Shine

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I've following you my dear <3

      Hapus
    2. Thank you, but i don't see that are you following me :(

      Hapus
    3. I see now! I follow you now too

      Hapus
  14. wow, this looks very great :) thanks for sharing with us!

    do you want to follow each other on gfc? let me know on my blog and i will follow you back :)

    BalasHapus
  15. Udah syantik tambah syantik aja nihhh ;)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yang komen lebih cantik dong pastinya ;;)

      Hapus
  16. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    Yes, i will follow each other! I follow you on bloglovin and GFC! I hope you follow me back?

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I'm already following you my dear <3

      Hapus
  17. Aduh.. Cantik sekali, Ayu! I love that you have 2 versions of review. The video and this one. I'm currently in Bali atm and I WOULD LOVE to get one myself! :)

    Love, Eiren. xx
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.co.id/

    BalasHapus
  18. you are definitely good to go!
    I am thinking about getting lashes extension
    I'm just not sure how I could go on a day without an eyeliner loL
    I'm overly attached to it

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Oh I know it kak, sure you're in a big confusion. LOL
      But you maybe could try some kind of trial usually the company will asked you to try out using 20 pieces of falshies and see the result hehehe

      Hapus
  19. Ahh bagus aku juga pengen tapi nggak boleh sama mama xD

    Udah aku follow back ya kak blognya ^^

    VISIT MY BLOG❤

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thank you jessiiiie <3
      Ya tunggu diijinkan mama dulu lah xD

      Hapus
  20. Love the pics dear!

    Would you like us to follow each other? Let me know on my blog
    Have a nice day!
    xoxo
    http://badassvampire.blogspot.rs/

    BalasHapus
  21. Really nice post and eyelashes :)
    I follow You, hope You can do the same Candymona

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thankyou love! I'm following back <3

      Hapus
  22. ayu cantik sekaliii,bagus banget yah yang georgeous. sayangnya bulu mata aku gak bisa kalo dipakein yg georgeous.
    nice post cantikk

    angiebeautydiaries.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thank you angieee! iya kata mbanya tergantung jenis bulmat asli yah hihi :3

      Hapus
  23. This beautiful designed airport of United States is at No. 1 for having a stunning airport lounge. Demir Leather

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi