Sabtu, 25 Februari 2017

One of the Best Day of My life: Bachelor Graduation Day

Throwback to the best moment of 2016

Few weeks ago my laptop was error by I don't know why. I was too busy to take it somewhere to fix it, then my mama did it for me. Yes, I have the best mama in the whole entire world. So, to welcoming back my lovely laptop here some of my graduation day looks.
Its about a year ago, btw.







Miss matchy-matchy me. lol

SIX YEARS OF SIS LYFE with this gal.

My Detail looks

What's graduation day without sisters shoot?







That super awkward robe. lol


I have the best supporters in here


Isn't he cute?




The best of my look is still my higlighter.
Big thanks to achunzuang_makeup to make me pretty and dreamy in the best day of my life.
Yes, its official.
Ayu Dwi Damayanthi, S.Ked









xoxo

6 komentar:

  1. I really love the outfit you chose to wear Love the colour and ur gorgeous makeup and hair. U looked like a diva on ur big day.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    BalasHapus
  2. thanks for following ,pretty !

    Where is you follow button , I cant find it :(


    My newest post

    Check out my ♥Instagram ,Blog╚ovin and
    Google✚

    Stay Gold

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi