Jumat, 24 Februari 2017

Playful Make Up Look: Mizzu Gradical Eyeshadow & Mizzu Iconic Lashes

All Hail The Weekend Vibes!


Hallo again my loves!
Finally its time to writing again,yay!
This time I wanna share the look I make wit my newest sponsor Mizzu Cosmetics. They sent me their Mizzu Gradical Eye Shadow in color Ma Cherie and their Iconic lashes.


Mizzu Gradical Eyeshadow Ma Cherie & Mizzu Iconic Lashes in style 'LULU'




Lets talk about the eyeshadow first.
Mizzu Gradical Eyeshadow Ma Cherie


 

Packaging: 

Mizzu Gradical Eyeshadow Ma Cherie come with a small box with a transparant plastic that make us could see the beautiful colors inside.  The box designed eautifully with the gradation of black, white, and pink color that so chic.

Ma Cherie contain three pinky-tone shades that could make us look fresh and shiny.  
On the box, they write down the ingredients that contain in their product, amount of products and also the expiry date. 






Mizzu's Gradical eyeshadow edition, Available in 8 sets. This collection suits perfectly for your everyday use. Its three colors shade helps to create the depth and illusion for dimensional eyes. It comes with 2 different brushes for easy application and blending.


Ingredients:
Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Dimethiconol, Alumina, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide.
May Contain:
CI 77019, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77510, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 12085, CI 15880, CI 19140, CI 15850, CI 15985, CI 75470, CI 45380.


Netto: 4,2 g ; Length: 6,5 cm / width: 4,3 cm

Price: IDR 45 K



Swatch: 
I really like those colors. I mean each one of them are so gorgeous and make me feels happy. About the pigmentation, the shimmer colors I think got better pigmenation than the matte one, the matte one just so powdery.

Rate:
4/5

Repurchase:
Yes, but If I can choose the color I would take only the shimer colors.

++:
Handy and small product 
Could possibly being blush and highliter too
Wonderful colors
The Aplicator working good

--:
I wish they could be less powdery
I wish the mirror could be bigger

Overall:
I really like the colors of this eyeshadow, literally make me smile everytime I look at it. They are pretty much easy to be working with and again has a pretty colors after blended.




 

Mizzu Eyelashes The Iconic in the style of 'Lulu'
Inspired by the iconic celebrities of the past we bring you 9 different sets of dazzling eyelashes. It is made from high quality sterilized human hair; Soft and Comfortable. Reusable and easy to apply! -> True!!


Packaging:

As the other else falshies, their eyelashes come with transparant box that contain a pair of long and gorgeous eyelashes. The packaging colors contain cute combination colors of black and pink just like the eyeshadow.

Weight: 8,5 g; Length (without hanger hole): 9 cm; width: 4,9 cm

Price: IDR 35 K 


Rate: 
5/5

Repurchase:
Yes baby, of course!

++:
Easy to being one with my real lash
Soft thin and long
Easy to apply, easy to remove


--:

Nothing. I need more of this lashes on my life.





Using the lightest color at the inner corner as highlight, the middle tone on all the part of my lids, and the dark pink one on the outer corner. And blending, blending, blending.










Please forgive my down the earth right-lashes :(






LOOK AT MY HIGHLIGHTER! Just kidding, it just Mizzu's lightest color. lol











On My Face:
Wardah- Luminos Everyday Liquid Foundation
LA Girl- Pro Conceal Concealer
Zoya - Translucent Powder
La Tulip Pallete - as Contour and Bronzer
Mizzu - Gradical Eyeshadow in Ma Cherie
Mizzu - The Iconic Lashes in style of LULU
Maybelline - Hipersharp Liquid Eyeliner
Inez - Pencil Liner
Revlon - Ginger Lipstick
  












This post dedicated for Mizzu Cosmetics from me and my Bali Beauty Bloggers Fellow. Mizzu sent us such lovely and great product to be reviewed. This is maybe a sponsored post but I just share my very own tho about the products. 
In this make up look I choose to be pinky-minky and super girly. Don't get me wrong, I still loving my blue colors in everything. lol. Read also: My Blue Valentine looks.
As I always said, I am not a beauty guru, I just love make up and love to play with it and I am sorry that I am not having a perfect make up yet. I am still learning and lets be better together!






Since this is a playful look, I decide to make two hair styles in one make up look, what do you think? Wich hair match better with the make up?

Tell me your though!



I'm pretty much satisfied with the look that I got this time. The product are great, even theres maybe something that not perfect yet. Because nobody's perfect, right?
Wanna get your own Mizzu Cosmetics?
Check their website or Instagram !




xoxo

46 komentar:

  1. So amazing!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    BalasHapus
  2. Balasan
    1. Harus coba kak, bagus banget sih ini parah <3

      Hapus

  3. Like it <3 Love this colors
    P.S. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Google? Let me Know dear.
    Have a nice day ^^
    XOXO
    www.deborabrazil.com.br

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank youuu, of course! I am following you on gfc!

      Hapus
  4. this eye shadow seems great. The mirror is a bit small but besides that this palette seems ideal. You look very pretty.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks my dear! I do agree, its just way too small mirror on it :(

      Hapus
  5. Lovely eye shadow dear! Have a great weekend!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    BalasHapus
  6. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  7. cantik ayuuuk!!cerminnya kecil tapi ya hahaha
    right one, i just love your headpiece ><

    blog.viniamanda.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Me too vin! I love my headpiece too! lol

      Hapus
  8. You have created such a pretty makeup look here and those eyeshadows look great on you :) I am always wary of wearing pink eyeshadows but they really suit you x

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you for your always heartwarming comments my dear <3<3

      Hapus
  9. te queda genial, una paletita muy bonita

    BalasHapus
  10. Aku suka fotomu yg rambutnya digerai sama headpiece nya so uculll yukkk ;*

    BalasHapus
  11. You still slayingg this look, yu! I love your look with your hair down, so pretty!

    http://www.heelsandbeyond.com/

    BalasHapus
  12. Ohmy, I love the lashes so much!! Looks so natural ya! Suka banget <3 Palette nya juga suka tapi warna matte nya memang lebih nggak pigmented daripada yang shimmer ya :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Betuuul! Natural dan lembut sekali, like literally so lembut. SO should try it yourself! <3

      Hapus
  13. have a lovely day beautiful!

    BalasHapus
  14. Cantiiiiik! Highlight di pipinya ntapsss.. Chokernya jg bikin tambah syantikk :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Makasi kak bianya ayu yang sangat cantik jelita <3

      Hapus
  15. Great detailed review!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    BalasHapus
  16. Interesting products. I love false eyelashes ♥

    BalasHapus
  17. Mizzu is a good product ones :)

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. TRUEEE! I love all mizzu's product affrodable and high quality <3

      Hapus
  18. NIce post the pigmentation looks cool
    nice colors

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. TRue! Especially in the shimmer shades <3

      Hapus
  19. Lovely make up! I wish I can do good makeup too :D Thank you for following me back. Yes, it will great to follow each other also on blog or other websites. The links to my websites are under each post. I have Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Lookbook :) Please let me know yours xoxo

    BalasHapus
  20. Beautiful makeup dear! Following you too! xoxo
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    BalasHapus
  21. Great makeup? Verry catchable!
    Love your blog.:)

    BalasHapus
  22. Awesome post! You are beautiful! :)


    Kim | von KIMMARLEN

    BalasHapus
  23. You look amazing, but I don't think it would be my color!

    http://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/

    BalasHapus
  24. I love learning about makeup in other countries!!

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi