Senin, 27 Maret 2017

Beauty from Within in #MagicalSparklingLook Inspired by Beauty and The Beast The Movie

What's the definition of Beauty for you?


A week ago since I watched Beauty and the Beast on the Cinema. Emma Watson's role as Princess Belle was as epic as I expected, Her Flawless Beauty literally come from within. She is Princess Belle in real life form me. 
Today I decide to re-create one of Princess Belle's Make Up and Hair do and enter #MagicalSparklingLook Challenge by @mizzucosmetics @jd.id @berrybenka @beautybloggerid @lavielash @jacquelle_official @jackquelink_official in Instagram.




Princess Belle on the Movie that roled by Emma Watson:
Use minimal make up, have flawless skin, and we also could clearly saw her freckles. So I do super minimal make up on this look. I used only 2 shades of eyeshadow, tiny-tiny layer of eyeliner and mascara, and super soft pink-colour lipstick, also I left my on fleek brows and just fill a tiny bit of my eyebrows.





I re-create this kind of Princess Belle Look in a reason. She is a fighter for her wants, she keeps reading books even everybody on the town thought that she's weird. She is a role model that girls or woman should be reading books, or now days we could say it well-educated, no matter how beautiful they are. Books can take you to a whole different kind of this world that's what Princess Belle would like to tell us, for me. And Another moral value that I take from the film is: There's not a guy that awesome enough that could stop you from education, a good guy will let you get highest education if you want to.



The Books: Take Us to the Whole  Different kind of world that we never know before.



Tell me whats on your mind?
On my mind beauty are just like Belle: Smart, Brave, and fight for the one that she love, and what she want.



Oh, I never Knew This before!





No Matter how Beautiful you are, You should be Well-Educated!


When you're not ready yet, but the result is good, anyway.




I hope all the luck for the challenge! :)
Have you watch Beauty And The Beast the Movie? What's your fave part of beauty and the beast movie? Tell Me down Below as Always! :)



xo

19 komentar:

  1. wahhh ayuu obses ama emma ya hahahax 😁 cakeep yuu suka sm warna lipenmu :-)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Makasi kaak. ini campur-campur berapa warna biar bisa kayak emma wakakaka

      Hapus
  2. kamu baca buku imagenya mirip banget kaya belle yu. tapi aku salah fokus sama bukunya hahaha ><

    blog.viniamanda.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Wahahaha menghayati peran vin, bukuku di stase bedah. LOL

      Hapus
  3. I love your make up. You look really prety.
    Great post dear. Thamks for sharing.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you so much too for stopping by!

      Hapus
  4. Balasan
    1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me! <3

      Hapus
  5. I still haven't seen the Beauty & The Best film but I really want to go and watch it soon as it looks amazing and I have heard such good things about it. The makeup look you have created is lovely and I wish you lots of luck for the competition :) x

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you so much , love! I hope all the best too! And you definitely should watch it soon <3

      Hapus
  6. Suka makeupnya Ayu, makeupnya "AYU" :)

    BalasHapus
  7. love that movie too... persis belle waktu awal2 scene yakk hihi

    www.jessicaliani.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Iya ceee, yg awal awal nyanyi digangguin gaston. LOL

      Hapus
  8. Ahh cute banget apa lgi lesung pipinya>< udah Belle banget xD tutorial dong kak kapan2 xD

    BalasHapus
  9. bagus kakk ayu <3 good luckkk~

    jessicaalicia.com

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi