Sabtu, 25 Maret 2017

Fashion Diary: Black & Stripes

Back to the Right Track


 I am too excited about this post. LOL
If you are my reader for long time ago, you must be know that I used to write more about fashion than beauty, don't get me wrong I love beauty same as I adore fashion. Before I started to write more about beauty I casually write about fashion or just simply my daily outfit, in the fashion weeks time I also reviewing the show and something like that.
 I was lost direction this past 2 years because of my medical student life and some personal reasons. So, This past three months was the most insane months that I could imagine in my entire life. I decide that I should balancing my education and my passion from the bottom of my heart to keep me away from stress. I have a plan to studying harder and keep having time to write in this blog. Hopefuly m plan will works and turn out well.
Okay, okay. Enough for the unimportant blabers, lets talk about my outfits :))




 From long time ago I really want to try out how do I look if I wore cullotes pants. 
Do I look like a baboon? LOL
I was never confident enough to wear this kind of pants before, but somehow we need to go out from our comfort zone, right?








Just for your information, I am a colour-co-ordinate person in a crazy way. I honestly feel like couldn't step out my door without having at least two kind of my outfit in same colour. I can't, I just can't :")







This hat is my new love, after my red floopy hat! <3







What I Wore:
 Hat: Bershka
Sabrina Top: Local Boutique
Stripe Pants: Local Boutique
Bag: Charles & Keith
Shoes: Zalora




Because what's day out without make up?



 What do you think about my outfits? Tell me down bellow as always! :))



xoxo

27 komentar:

  1. You look absolutely stunning
    xx

    BalasHapus
  2. You look so lovely in your photos and the culottes really suit you :) I hope your studying is going well and you are able to balance it with some things that you enjoy too. x

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you so much for always leaving sweet sweet words in every each of my post, my dear! <3

      Hapus
  3. I really like this outfit on you. I know what you mean I just bought some pants with a similar cut but they look so summery and chic.

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yeah I tho it would be so perfect to paired with crop top, right?

      Hapus
  4. Looks great on you. I don't really fit in tht kind of dress *sadly

    www.jessicaliani.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks so much ce jess! cucok kok ce coba aja pake kapan-kapan yuuk <3

      Hapus
  5. looks great on you! I've tried wearing cullotes, tapi gak cocok :(

    blog.viniamanda.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Cocok kok vin, cuma gak pernah pakai aja, yakaaan? hihihi

      Hapus
  6. you look so beautiful mbak :)

    BalasHapus
  7. So in love with your outfit ! So cool!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    BalasHapus
  8. Coba tasnya item yuk lebih matching lagi hihii seneng deh akhirnya kamu balik nulis tentang fashion lg keep it up

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hihi makasi banyak Ibu ketua bloggerku tersayang! <3 Love love! Thanks for the support!

      Hapus
  9. The culottes look amazing on you! So glad you decided to go for it because you're definitely rocking it, and I love the way it's styled with the rest of your outfit!

    XO
    Style by Pear

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you dear, youre so kind! Lets stay in touch!

      Hapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi