Jumat, 03 Maret 2017

Hair Care Routine: My Basic Everyday Hair

Curly girl struggle


Hair care routine could possibly my new addiction since this past one year (read: since I'm living on Hospital and Emergency Room). The daily base that I did with my hair actually one of the most stress-free meditation for myself, kind of pampering time beside of the skin care routine that I did love to do too. You can read here my: Current fave skin care: Sensatia Botanica.
As I've been talking before on  Hair Care treatment: Hair Mask. I've been struggling for so many years with so much of hair problem, including hair loss and hair frezee. So, here are some hai products that actuall been my favorites since past one year (excluding the shampoo & conditioner that I've been used these past 3/4 moths)


Need sometimes to finish them all :')



Rudi Hadisuwarno Hair Loss Defense Shampoo & Conditioner.

Packaging:
Comes with super handy shape bottle that I'm never strruggle to hold even when they're wet. The bottle are so skinny and handy, and contain so much product.


About the product:
The product labeling it self as hair loss defense that I actually not prove it yet because of for me need so months to see how shampoo and conditioners working or not on my hair. But, you should know that not like the others shampoo, even my favorite L'oreal shampoo (that labeled anti hair loss) these two could also smoother my hair. My hair like really really smooth after they got drain after wash :')

Rate:
5/5

Buy again:
YES! 






Viva Hair Mask

Packaging:
A jar that closed by flat cover. I actually not really like this kind of jar, because of its not handy for me. 


About the product:
I really really love love this hair mask. With not so much product needed it could make my hair so smooth like literally so smooth.

Rate:
5/5

Buy Again:
YES!
     



NR Hair Tonic

Packaging:
Like the others NR Product, this tonic comes with transparant glass that showed their product. This is bulky product we all admit that. but so far I don't have any problem with the packaging.

About the poduct:
This is I actually a 'wrong' re-purchase product, I supposed to re-purchased the anti hair damage one, but they give me the other kind wich is I'm not sure what. I just use the product because I really like the aroma. LOL

Rate:
4/5

Buy Again:
Yes, with the RIGHT product that I need one.      



Inaura Hair vitamin

Packaging:
The product packed on a usual hair vitamin-local-product one. It's small, handy, and easy to take to everywhere.

About the product:
It's make my hair shiny and oily wich that what I want from hair vitamin product.

Rate:
5/5

Buy Again:
YES!!!     






Cussons Baby: Hair Lotion

Packaging:
No Need to talk I love every packaging of baby's products in any shape. Thanks


About the product:
This is my hair savior everytime it gets crazyly freezy :') It's smeels so good and make my hair sudenly smooth. Hands down to this product.

Rate:
10/10

Buy Again:
YES. I've re-purchase this since I can't remember.



That's all pretty much my daily hair care routine. Hmmm, shout out to all curly girls out here: DON'T EVER STRAIGHTENING YOUR HAIR IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!
Because girl, I know the struggle, and peoples even make it worse by asking: why don't you straighteing your hair?
And my answer will be always: because I don't want to :)  
 
    


So, what do you guys' haircare routine favorite?
tell me below and lets have a fun talk!

xo
ayudamayanthi

10 komentar:

  1. great post :)
    have a nice weekend! :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you, I hope you have a nice weekend too!

      Hapus
  2. Great post dear.
    I followed you back on GFC and Google+
    Thanks
    xoxo
    www.deborabrazil.com.br

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Me too! Thanks for following me <3

      Hapus
  3. Very nice dear! Love to follow each other, just let me know on my blog and I`ll follow you back asap! xoxo
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    BalasHapus
  4. Oh very great products
    All the brands are new for me
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog<3

      Hapus
  5. I think I need to try the Cussons Baby Hair Lotion and hope they sell it in the UK! My hair goes so frizzy, especially in wet weather so hopefully this would help tame it x

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. True! The baby hair lotion is always helping me <3

      Hapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi