Senin, 13 Maret 2017

One Brand Review: Fanbo Cosmetics Fantastic Series

Colourfull or Dark? All in One Fanbo Cosmetics!


Few Weeks ago, my mom told me that @fanbocosmetics sent me a box (yes, because I am living out of the town). The box full of High quality product, that none of them I hate!

Fanbo Cosmetics is a Local Indonesian product that nothing new for me. I was on kindergarten, (yes, I start to remember make up since that little) when I found a local traditional store that sell anything like anything also sell the Infamous Fanbo Powder. Later on I start to use Fanbo's Product since I am in Elementary School. LOL. That was years ago, but I can't even forgot the smells of that powder. 

So, Fanbo was there to make Indonesian woman prettier since 1968, (my mother even just born) and still going strong till now. They updating their products and packaging and re-newing their formulas, everything get better I thought. Fanbo Cosmetics now available in saveral series, also availble in skin care products.

Fanbo Cosmetics sent me a set of their Fantastic series Which is all the packaging dominate with Red and Gold Colours. Super Elegant, right?




Things inside the box:
Fanbo Fantastic two way cake
Fanbo Fantastic Eyeshadow Kit : 02 Pesona Kupu
Fanbo Fantastic : Eye Pen Liner
Fanbo Fantastic : Blush On
Fanbo Fantastic Eye Brow Pencil  BROWN
Fanbo Fantastic Lipstick no 19




Fanbo Fantastic : Eye Pen Liner

The Product that I REALLY REALLY LOVE!

Pro:
Dry Super FAST
Precise Applicator

Contras:
-






Fanbo Fantastic : Blush On








Fanbo Fantastic Eyeshadow Kit : 02 Pesona Kupu


With this wide range of colours, I even can't imagine how wild I could became. LOL




Look at how pretty they are <3




Fanbo Fantastic: Lipstic in 19



We Can't go wrong with nude, right?

I was pretty much confuse about what kind of look should I made with this product, and I decide to be the other kind of me. LOL
Because life is too short to wore the same kind of make up everyday, right?
So here I am, trying to make a smokey eyes look with the Fanbo  Fantastic Eyeshadow Kit: 02 Pesona Kupu.




Full Face using Fanbo Cosmetics only




Eyes:
Fanbo Fantastic - Eyeshadow kit : 02 Pesona Kupu 
Fanbo Fantastic  - Eye Pen liner


Brows:
Fanbo Fantastic - Eyebrow Pencil in Brown

Face:
Fanbo Fantastic -  Two Way Cake
Fanbo Fantastic - Blush On

Lips:
Fanbo Fantastic- Lipstick in shade 19













The second look I made with Fanbo Cosmetics' Product















Conclusion:
I've always love Fanbo Cosmetics since I was a little kid, and nothing has changed. I love Fanbo Cosmetics even more, now. 
I can't even choose wich product I do love more. But fow now, the pen liner is working too good for me, also the eyeshadow kit.
In the next post I will play more with the other colours, until the next post! See you!


Fanbo's social media:


Two different look that I made, wich one do you loving more?
Tell me down Bellow!


xo

29 komentar:

  1. Fanbo's pen eyeliner seems so good yaaa! Love your makeup Ayu! <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yes yes, literally so gooood! The eye pen liner <3

      Hapus
  2. Love the second look, yuu! so charming <3<3

    http://www.heelsandbeyond.com/

    BalasHapus
  3. Hello I like your makeup especially the lipstick! :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC FB Twitter G+ and Instagram?
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ That's Amore Blog
    ♥ ♥ ♥ Facebook
    ♥ ♥ Twitter
    ♥ Instagram

    BalasHapus
  4. Hi I already follow you on G+
    Would you now follow each other blog? This is mine... http://thatisammore.blogspot.it/

    BalasHapus
  5. cakep banget eyemakeupnya :)

    BalasHapus
  6. Look pertama matanya misterius dan fierce ya kereeen, ajarin dong yuuuu! Kok aku takut ya pake eyeshadow dgn warna dominan gelap gituu.. Ga pedeeee huahaha.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hahaha berantakan gitu ka bia ayu juga gak pd ini kan cuma buat foto doang. lol

      Hapus
  7. Love this so much!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    BalasHapus
  8. I really like your smokey eye make up!
    These products all seem great, especially that eye-shadow kit.
    I haven't heard of Fanbo before, I need to check out this brand.


    BTW You look so beautiful!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thank youuuuuu so much for the feedbacks my dear <3

      Hapus
  9. Interesting products, I've never heard about Fanbo before. Your makeup is amazing!

    BalasHapus
  10. I love both looks! You look gorgeous. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    BalasHapus
  11. es todo precioso, buenos productos

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi