Sabtu, 01 April 2017

Beauty Review: Gavia Glamorous Matte Lip Cream

Pale or bright?


Hello my Fellow Bloggers!
How was life lately?
 Mine running so-so. Just Routine on the Hospital activity that somehow make me really really tired.
So, today I will review another local cream lipstick from the brand Gavia Cosmetics. This is also a sister swatch post sponsored by Denpasar Cosmetics, that let us Bali Beauty blogger to try Gavia Cosmetics' Galmorous Matte Lip Cream. 






Packaging:
The Packaging of Gavia Glamorous Matte Lip Cream is like the other lip cream, come with small tiny applicator that not too long not too short either. The packaging domine with black colour, but in the bottom part they let it clear so we could see the shades from outside. The package also write about the ingredient, how to apply, and expiry date.


Price:
IDR 55 K

About The Poducts: 
While we opened the tube, the smells of vanilla we got from the product. Gavia Glamorous Matte Lip Cream contain 10 beautiful and rare shades of matte lip cream. The shades contain neutral colour, bright colour, and nude colour. 


Where to Buy:
009 Pink Barbie

010 Coral Pink


 Pro(s):
Easily Get Dried after applied
Wide Range of Colour
Smells Good
Affordable Price

Contra(s):
Hard to remove

Rate:
4/5

Conclusion:
Gavia Glamortous Matte Lip Cream has a super beautiful shades that I love so much. Top Three of my favorite shades are: Sensual Red, Pink Barbie, and Coral Pink. They stick in my lips like all day long even after I got a huge lunch, it hard to remove somehow. So far, that's all my first impression with this matte lip cream. I will updated my newest information later on.




Which one of the shade is your favorite? Tell me down below!



58 komentar:

  1. Love the colors they look so rich and pigmented. I've never heard about that brand. I will love to try it out.



    elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. True! They're so rich and pigmented. I love them all!

      Hapus
  2. I love the pink coral ... the effect is so natural :)

    Blog My Tester ManiaMy Twitter

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Me too! Thats my go-to shades lately!

      Hapus
  3. I have to agree with you and say that Pink Barbie and Coral Pink are my favourite two shades as well :) Pink Barbie really suits you! x

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yes! I do love those pink shades too!

      Hapus
  4. Loviiiiing so much all this colors! Great review ♥

    www.heresometimes.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. me love them too! Thanks for visiting mine!

      Hapus
  5. Great content and love your thoughts on this post
    💗💗Thank you so much💗💗
    Hope you had an amazing weekend!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts and thank you!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    BalasHapus
  6. I love it! Thanks for your comment!

    BalasHapus
  7. Such a great review :)

    www.abdelkhalekleblog.com

    BalasHapus
  8. I am so in love with 002! Nice review~ Let's keep in touch, followed u on bloglovin :))

    ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  9. Wonderful colors, I just followed you as requested, can you please follow back.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    BalasHapus
  10. Beautiful shades. I'm really into matte lipsticks right now.
    Yes, would love to follow each other. I just followed your blog (#343).

    www.fashionradi.com

    BalasHapus
  11. I like the beautiful colours!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I like them too! SO gorgeous them all!

      Hapus
  12. This is so good dear!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    BalasHapus
  13. Pretty colors

    Deedee

    https://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  14. Fantastic presentation of lip cream. All the shades are fabulous. Very excited to have one of them))

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you for your compliments! I am so honorred!

      Hapus
  15. Amazing colors Dear:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  16. Cantik bgt sih neng! Nanti next swatch semoga aku bisa ikutaaaan <3

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. amin! moga-moga kita segera ketemu ya kak!

      Hapus
  17. Great colors dear! Thanks for sharing! xoxo
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. my pleasure dear! thanks for reading!


      xo
      ayu

      Hapus
  18. I love these lipsticks!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    BalasHapus
  19. I really wanna try the coral pink one, it looks soooo good and I think it will perfect for smokey pink makeup <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. true! I really want to try smookey pink makeup lately!

      Hapus
  20. I just love all the shades and would love to try them all :) I wouldn't know where to begin, they're so gorgeous! :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. True! I am so glad that I am try them all!

      Hapus
  21. I love coral pink and pink amour. Lovely colours :)

    I'm following you :)

    Blog: Experiências e Constatações

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yas! The Coral pink are soo gorgeous!

      Hapus
  22. I really like coral pink shade, it seems to be perfect for everyday :)

    Have a lovely evening dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. True! even in my skin tone the coral pink look so good


      xo
      ayu

      Hapus
  23. I've never heard about this brand before but the colours of these products are lovely :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I do agree! all the colours are so lovely! <3

      Hapus
  24. Great content and love your thoughts on this post
    💗💗Thank you so much💗💗
    Hope you had an amazing weekend!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts and thank you!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    BalasHapus
  25. Great content and love your thoughts on this post
    ����Thank you so much����
    Hope you had an amazing weekend!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts and thank you!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    BalasHapus
  26. Beautiful post dear! Thank you a lot for your last comment on my blog : )
    Sending much love!
    Xx
    Rosa Larissa Klara
    conscious lifestyle of mine

    BalasHapus
  27. huwaa cantik warna-warnanya, aku suka yg cotton pink <3

    BalasHapus
  28. Pink Barbie cantik bgt di km yu!

    http://www.heelsandbeyond.com/

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi