Sabtu, 29 April 2017

Kartini Make up Look only with Mizzu Products

Well educated is the new sexy!

I can't believe April will be ended soon, and we're going to move to May #notsoready.
While I'm not writing or commenting on your blog, you can easily find me on?
1. Hospital
2. My room and reading all those medical books
Lame, huh? Not really because of I've already sign an invisible paper for long life learning before I agreed to enter medical school.


 As you might now, I am on my way to be a medical doctor. I am somehow feel lika a proud Indonesian woman that 'high-educated'. Back to years before in my country that gender is everything, that people think woman no needed to be educated because of they will be 'just' a mom. Fotunately Raden Ajeng Kartini was born and try to speak out her mind that woman DO need education too! She is my forever favorite hero, thanks to her my mommy and I could be in school for so many years. 
To remain us how much R.A. Kartini have sacrifice her life for Indonesian Woman's education, every April 21st are celebrated as Kartini's day aka 'woman's day.


People somehow asking me, do I actually wear make up to hospital?
My answer is somehow yes, somehow no. 
When I do, here is my make up look when I go to Hospital. I rarely use bright colors, but I do really love to apply 'too much' blush on. LOL











The product that I lately use:
Mizzu Make Up Kit
Mizzu Velvet Matte Lip Color - So Like It
Mizzu Eyliner




When I go to hospital I mostly pick a compact powder or powder foundation, I rarely choose using foundation because of I feel like foundation just too heavy for my heavy day. LOL




I have literally small eyes, so in make up lining my eye just like something that I have to do everytime I do make up. Without wing, of course because of I am going to hospital, not festival. hehehe




Mauve, soft pink, or soft purple are my go-to lip colors whet it comes to lipstick.




What do you think about going to work with this kind of make up?



I am sorry if you always see my car-sefie, because of most of my time was in here.I even get ready in my car. LOL



Who's with me by saying well-educated is the new sexy?
Raised yur hand!



xoxo
ayudamayanthi

5 komentar:

  1. So pretty dear! Love it! xoxo
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello dear,
    You have really nice blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know, please.
    Xoxo,
    https://lifella2.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. This is such a pretty every day makeup look and I love the shade of your lipstick. You do such an amazing job in training to become a doctor and it sounds like you work so hard. Keep up the good work and it will all be worth it in the end :) x

    BalasHapus
  4. What a lovely lipstick colour!
    Foundation feels heavy yes. I'm looking for a powder foundation, especially now the summer is coming. Honestly, the times I wear any kind of foundation is just to cover my dark circles that make me look so sleepy. Hopefully my dark circles will look better in the summer since my cheeks will tan a little and disguise the contrast of colour :)

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi