Kamis, 25 Mei 2017

My Hat Collection and How to Style It

My Travelling Essential? Hat!

Another hello again to my fellow bloggers friends!
Following my post of Solo Travelling in Bandung, now I will talking about what’s so essentials of my travelling diary: Travelling Diary with ayu
For some people travelling essentials could be foods, photos of their loves, pillows, make up and skin care (of course!), clothes, luggage's, or anything else (you’ll be surprised to hear what’s their answers LOL).

What is yours?

Mine is: HAT.






If you’re my followers since years ago, you maybe known that I do really love to adding hat in my outfit, especially if I am in a trip. I have some kind of hats, but mostly my hat is something that wide enough to cover my head from sunscreen and… people. LOL
Here is some of my photos that showing me wearing hat in my travelling journey.
If you curious, I’m pretty much wearing hat on my daily life too, not only while I’m on travelling time. I used hat indoor or outdoor. I usually make peoples stare twice while I walk indoor (especially in Mall) with hat. I feels like, why people? Why? What’s so strange about use it indoor? Then I just be like… Because of, why not? I wear what I love to wear.
For me hat is something that can complete me, in whatever I wear if I adding a hat, I just more like myself. I wasn't really remember that I really have a 'signature' look with hat til one day one of my blogger friend said so. Then here I am now opening my long-old-term photos too looking back do I really have that much hat (s)?


Ok, Let's get started!


Bowler Hat: 
I remember the very first time I had special crush with hat is when I was 19th, I was so young and so confuse about what I like (what am I talking about in here?) to wear, then I saw this hat. Suddenly I know what is love feels like. LOL






Royal hat:
Actually I don't really sure how do I named this hat but yeah, royal hat sounds cool. I was walking by a store and saw this hair-pin-hat, you must be know the feels of love at first sight? I know from long ago that my love at first sight will always looking good at me. LOL



Another Bowler Hat: 
My mama and papa just taking an Island-Spiritual-Trip to Lombok while they get back and give me this hat, because of they said I am wear my red hat way too often.



Classic Fedora Hat:
 This hat maybe one of the hat that I don’t casually use. Why? As you can see, I have a round face, and this hat is feels like me me rounded more than I supposed to look like. Really? Am I?





Panama hat: 
This is my current love love love at first sight. I bought this hat from Bershka last year, but since I was really busy last year I don’t take so much picture about me and the hat last year and do it so much lately, or maybe I just travelling so much lately? Not really sure about that.






Flower Crown:
This Flower Crown was a gift from my Blogger Friend from Jakarta, she made it by her own hand. It's so cute and also its blue. Tell me how can I don't loving it?


Scarf as hat accessories: 
ever since that I realized that I looking better (really?) with hat, I do some trial and error with some hair accessories such as scarf. In some bad hair day(s) this method really helps to hiding those bad hair condition and make me more good looking, tho.




Wanna see some cute fedora hat? Check the link!


Do you love to wearing hat too? Or do you have any special accessories crush? Let me know down bellow, and lets have a conversation!



Xoxo
Ayu

17 komentar:

  1. Great photos and outfits are so beautiful!

    Moj mali kutak

    BalasHapus
  2. I love your last picture!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. wah beuatiful hat. I Like it

    BalasHapus
  4. Aku sih suka ama banyak model topi sekarang ini.. Tp sayangnya, pernah pake, dan sepertinya bnyk jg yg ga cocok di aku :D. Makanya cm bisa mengagumi, tp ga memakai :p.

    BalasHapus
  5. Any type of hat would look great on you. My essential is jewelry ❤

    www.fashionradi.com

    BalasHapus
  6. hahaha emang paling suka pakek topi ya? Aku sih suka beli aja biasanya tapi nggak pernah pakek :P

    www.deniathly.com

    BalasHapus
  7. absolutely nice!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    BalasHapus
  8. lookin so chic yu <3 enak yah pake topi slain jg disini cuaca panes bgt

    BalasHapus
  9. Hello ! just an invitation to join us on "Directory Blogspot" to make your blog in 200 Countries
    Register in comments: blog name; blog address; and country
    All entries will receive awards for your blog
    cordially
    Chris
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Hello ! just an invitation to join for the community. This allows you to promote your website and publish articles
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109662684129677096983

    BalasHapus
  10. Hello ! just an invitation to join us on "Directory Blogspot" to make your blog in 200 Countries
    Register in comments: blog name; blog address; and country
    All entries will receive awards for your blog
    cordially
    Chris
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Hello ! just an invitation to join for the community. This allows you to promote your website and publish articles
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109662684129677096983

    BalasHapus
  11. Such lovely outfits. All the hats are cool.

    BalasHapus
  12. Aku suka topi itemmu pokoke!


    www.vinasaysbeauty.com

    BalasHapus
  13. Your hat collection is really amazing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    BalasHapus
  14. Nice collection, I've got only one hat but I'm thinking about getting another one - it's the best thing for summer :)

    BalasHapus
  15. syukaaa topinyaa, dan emang km cocok pake topi ^^
    apalagi yg lebar gtu yaa

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi