Sabtu, 22 Juli 2017

Latest Lipstick Crush: Face 2 Face XOXO Matte Lipstick #10


Nude at it BEST!


Hello again everyone!
My life rolling literally like a roller coster this past one month, up and down in a blink of eye :')
I am glad that I'm not losing my mind while get trough those time.
Anyway, I didn't get time to make a new feed and this photos taken months ago, but still worth to post, tho.


 I am in love with this nude lips shade.






Product that I used:

Max Factor Miracle Match Foundation #50
LA Girl Pro Conceal Concealer 
Zoya Cosmetics translucent Powder
Catrice Cosmetcis Sun Glow Bronzer
Mizzu Cosmetics Kit
Maybelline Hypermatte liquid Eyeliner
Elf Cosmetics Volumizing mascara
Aiglowlashes #p13
Mukka Cosmetics Pencil Eyliner
Face 2 face Cosmetics xoxo matte lipstics #10 Persimmon Pie





I HOPE WE ALL GET A GREAT WEEKEND!



XOXO
@ayudamayanthi

7 komentar:

  1. As usual great post) Have a nice day)

    BalasHapus
  2. That lipstick is beautiful! And you have absolutely perfect eyebrows!!

    BalasHapus
  3. Beautiful post! In a busy life women should not forget to pamper themselves to look good and beautiful. Nighty for Women should be a part of woman's shopping list.

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi