Sabtu, 15 Juli 2017

Travelling Diary: Exploring Bandung, Shopping at Pasar Baru, and Trying Bebek Ali

What's the best part of travelling?


I just done my night shift and scrolling around my draft(s) and found this beautiful pictures of my Bandung Vacation. My life was so wonderful :")



Anyway, I am doing full make up on my every vacation lately.






My not-so proper OOTD photo

Could you see my glow?
















My whole life is a full of beautiful things when I am in vacation :')


xoxo
ayudamayanthi

3 komentar:

  1. Beautiful outfit.
    Have a nice day, dear!

    BalasHapus
  2. How cute! The food looks delicious. :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. that cake in the end tho!!! *heboh* sesekali memang semua orang perlu jalan2 ya, jadi pengen ke bandung :')

    blog.viniamanda.com

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi